- Soothe™ was created after a group of friends discovered the incredible benefits of CBD. We were shocked that it was not more well known or readily available. With all of the amazing properties of CBD, we knew we had to share with the world. After diving into the industry, we found a major lack of education for the consumer and transparency from the brands/manufacturers. We have made it our mission to educate others and develop high quality, legal, ethically sourced and cruelty-free CBD formulations that are grown under organic farming practices without pesticides, that are non-GMO, kosher as well as gluten free for everyone looking to experience the benefits of CBD.
2. Making an impact
- We believe everyone and their pets deserve peace of mind in their life. At Soothe™, we seek to inspire, cultivate creativity and stimulate exploration. We aim to make positive impacts in mental health awareness and the opioid epidemic while eliminating the negative stigma associated with the Hemp Industry. We proudly donate a portion of each sale to the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
3. Will Soothe™ CBD affect my ability to function?
- No. CBD may alleviate stress, which allows greater focus and mental clarity. CBD may have the unique ability to relax the central nervous system. Given our inability to advise in dosing, we suggest finding the sweet spot for our products is an experimental process starting on the lower side. Once again, you can feel safe that there is no toxic dose of CBD.
4. Can I pass a drug test while using Soothe™ products?
- The legal standard for most drug tests is 0.3% THC, whereas all of our Soothe™ CBD products contain less than .1% THC.
- Due to the fact that some Soothe™ products are full-spectrum CBD, including our disposable vaporizers and drops, there is an extremely low chance that consuming could trigger a positive drug test. If you are concerned with potential results, you should consult with your doctor and/or your employer.
- Our gummies, pain rub and water soluble mix are all THC-free.
5. Why Soothe™ CBD versus other CBD?
- 99% Purity
- Manufactured in the US
- Organic farming practices
- No pesticides
- Gluten Free
6. How is Soothe™ CBD made?
- Soothe™ CBD is made organically, and according to all applicable USDA regulations. Our Hemp is grown and extracted in the the United States in the great state of Kentucky with no pesticides. More specifically, the Hemp plant is grown and the CBD is extracted at the proper age. Our CO2 extraction process provides ultra-pure CBD while keeping as many other cannabinoids present as possible offering the Entourage Effect.
7. Will I experience a ‘high’ while using any Soothe™ products?
- Soothe™ CBD is extracted from the Hemp plant, which yields a product with such a small amount of THC prevalent that it has no biological activity in the body, only in our Full Spectrum products.All of our Isolate CBD products contain no THC whatsoever.
- Our CBD will provide you with mental clarity and an accompanying feeling of relaxation with no high! In fact, CBD operates along the same neurological pathway as THC and has been demonstrated to reduce its effects.
8. Why am I not feeling the desired effect?
- If you feel you are not experiencing the expected effects of CBD, we recommend to incrementally increase your doses until you have reached the desired effects. Be sure to start at a lower dose and gradually increase the dose to feel the desired effects rather than starting at a high dose and taking less the next time.
9. Is the milligram of CBD advertised on the Soothe™ products referring to the serving size or the entire product?
- For all of our products, the CBD milligram amount listed on the product applies to the entire product, not per serving. Serving sizes vary by product. Each product label indicates the number of servings per container.
10. How does Soothe™ CBD taste?
- Our disposable vaporizers are currently available in Guavaberry (a combination of Guava and Strawberry OG Terpenes)
- Our tincture is available in organic peppermint flavor, as well as a natural flavor.
- Our Gummies are available in a container that is made up of two flavors, Blueberry and Strawberry flavored with Strawberry OG and Blueberry OG terpenes
- Soothe™ Recovery is an unflavored, Water-soluble mix.
11. What type of extraction do you use and why?
- This process is very simple to understand. The two primary components of CO2 extraction are temperature and pressure. CO2, a molecule that every person exhales when they breathe, is highly pressurized which turns it into a liquid. It is kept cool to maintain liquid form).
- Since cannabinoids are oil in their active form, they are non-polar. At high pressures, the non-polar CO2 is ran through the plant materials and is able to extract the constituents away from the raw plant turning it into a highly concentrated solution.
- After the solution has accrued all of these components, mainly CBD, the solution is then pumped from an area of high pressure to low pressure while simultaneously being heated.
- This heating allows the CO2 to convert back to a gas and evaporate. At the same time, this lower pressure decreases the solubility of CO2 and the oils begin to ‘precipitate’ out.
- This solution is then collected and bam… you have Soothe™ CBD oil. This process yields the purest form of CBD possible with a non-toxic solvent that has no negative effects in the body.
- Although this method is a bit more expensive, it provides one of the cleanest and most flavorful products possible.